1. How can I order CR Liquid products?
You can order through our website only www.crliquid.com
2. Who can purchase from CR Liquid?
Anyone over the age of 18 can purchase from CR Liquid.
3. How do I pay for my order?
We use Paypal Pro which is a payment gateway for using your debit/credit card or a Paypal account. The name that will appear on your bank/credit/debit statement is CR Liquid Ltd.
4. What happens when I register with CR Liquid?
You will have the ability to access all your previous order details by registering with CR Liquid. Just use your log in details to gain access; you can also track the status of your order.
5. Where is my order confirmation?
Your order confirmation will arrive through the email address which is registered on your CR Liquid account. You will also receive e-mail updates when your order is shipped stating your parcel tracking number.
6. Once I place my order how long will it take for me to receive my items?
If orders are placed before 2pm on a working day they are usually dispatched the same day. If you have selected 1st class recorded delivery it can take between 2-3 working days to arrive.
7. Can I make a telephone order?
We currently do not have the facilities to take telephone orders by but we are currently working towards this for the future.
8. How do I recycle my batteries/atomizers/cartridges?
Batteries and atomizers can be recycled at any council run plant or battery deposit points. These deposit points can also be found at many local supermarkets. Cartridges should be emptied of any wadding material and placed in your plastics recycling bin. Please also see our battery safety guide.